Hey everyone! We’ve made it to week two of the bi-weekly link roundup. Miracle of miracles! The problem? Google Reader ate my shared items, so I’m at a loss for some of the stuff I had planned to send your way. Never fear though: this leaner and meaner version of the link roundup is still worth the read.
As before, I’ve collected some awesome articles I think are worth the read below. Give them a look and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments!
- Synechdoche, Russia. What happens when a crazy Russian director gets to build a fully functional Soviet-style town and leave it running continuously 24/7 while he films a movie that might never be finished? GQ (yes, GQ) has the story.
- Hopefully you’ve seen this beautiful eulogy for Steve Jobs written by his sister author Mona Simpson, but if not prepare to tear up.
- FreelanceFolder asks if you’re guilt of T.M.I., something that’s all too easy in the age of oversharing.
- Canon have launched a new camera to take on RED, the C300. DVInfo has the details.
- I started a subreddit! If you’re of the Reddit persuasion and are feeling a little unmotivated or unfocused lately, /r/focus is the place for you. Share tips, tricks, and ideas for getting your brain on track.
Have your own links? As always, share them in the comments. Until next time… thanks for stopping by!